Projects Done for Golf Courses
ITC Classic Golf Course, Gurgaon
Completed, 1996 ( Executed by Silverglades under a Joint Venture with ITC)
- India’s first 27 hole international standard golf course.
- Golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus.
- Has a satellite controlled water management system.
Greg Norman Design Championship Golf Course, Greater Noida
Completed, 2001( SGDC team seconded to the developer)
- First 18-Hole Greg Norman signature course in the country.
- India’s longest championship golf course (7343yds)
- Completely indigenous project headed by Col SK Bhattacharya.
- In-house weather station for effective irrigation and optimum water management.
Tarudhan Valley Golf Course, Tauru, Gurgaon
Completed 2007 (executed by SGDC)
- India’s first golf centric gated community.
- Graham Cooke designed golf course.
- Golf course management and maintenance handled by SGDC
Imperial Golf Estate, Ludhiana
Driving range with 3 hole practice facility
18 hole championship golf course
- Punjab’s first 18 hole international standard golf course designed by the legendary Jack Nicklaus.
- 275 yards world class driving range with practice chipping and putting areas.
Golf Academy, Mohali
On-Going, project executed under subsidiary of SGDC
- First high end golf academy with club house and associated recreational facilities in Mohali.
- Best of golf and recreational facilities under the same roof.
Qutab Golf Course, Delhi
Reconstruction of 18 hole Golf Course by SGDC for Delhi Development Authority, featuring new design of bunkers, underground drainage, USGA standard Greens & Tees and new fully Automated Irrigation system.
Kashmir Golf Course
18 hole Golf Course designed by Pacific Coast Design and executed by SGDC with its local JV partner M/s Sofi & Co
Raipur Golf Course, Naya Raipur
•First 18 holes Golf Course to be developed in the central part of India
• Designed by Pacific Coast Design from Australia and Project Management by SGDC
Thenzwal Golf Resort-Mizoram
•First 18 hole Golf Course project developed by any state under the “Swadesh
Darshan Scheme “by Ministry of Tourism India encompassing a resort and a
club house. Designed by Graham Cooke Design, Canada.
• Project Management and Design Co-ordination by SGDC along with irrigation design, supply and installation.